Kelley A. Joseph, Esq. and the Law Offices of Kelley A. Joseph, P.A. is dedicated to providing sensible and effective representation to family law clients.
The Law Offices of Kelley A. Joseph P.A was founded in 2011 after Ms. Joseph left her prior firm, where she was an equity partner, in March 2011, after seventeen years with her prior firm. Ms. Joseph has been practicing family law for over 25 years in Florida.
Ms. Joseph was named in the "Top 100 Lawyers" then "Top 30 Lawyers" in Family Law, by The National Advocates two years "10 Best in Client Satisfaction in Family Law" by The American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, is Rated 10.0 "Superb" in divorce, child custody and family law at avvo.com, an independent rating system; rated 10.0 on Justia; Lead Counsel Certified; won Legal Elite Awards for Client Satisifaction in Family Law, 2017; Excellence in Family Law by Lawyers of Distinction, and more.
Ms. Joseph is a member of the Florida Bar, Family Law Section of the Florida Bar, Federal Southern and Middle District of Florida Federal Bars, is a Supreme Court Certified Guardian Ad Litem in Family Court, and was recognized by Martindale Hubbell for Twenty Years Serving the Public as an Attorney, is 5.0/5.0 Peer Review Rated; and a Gold Seal Fundraiser for Autism Speaks.
Ms. Joseph is passionalte about working with divorces involving children with autism, and has a lot of experience handling such cases, not only from the legal perspective, but personally - as she is raising a son with autism who is the light of her life.
Ms. Joseph has been practicing family law in Florida since 1994. She has been appointed over thirty plus times by the Broward County Circuit Court Judiciary to serve as a Family Court Guardian Ad Litem in contested custody cases. Ms. Joseph is also a family court mediator, and was trained in Parent Coordination.
The firm handles a variety of complex marital & family law, high asset complex financial litigation, use of experts, custody and divorce and related litigation, divorce, paternity, child custody, alimony, equitable distribution, domestic violence injunctions; agreements; temporary relief; child support and parenting plans, relocation, modification, enforcement, contempt, psychological and substance abuse evaluations, supervised timesharing; parental responsibility and safety based parenting plans; supervised timesharing; exclusive use and possession of the marital home, dissipation of assets, complex corporate and closely held family cororations, in divorce; unique issues facing special needs children and divorce; injunctions; same sex divorce, as well as all other aspects of family law
Please see reviews on LinkedIn, Avvo, Google and other websites. Ms. Joseph can also be found on the Florida Bar website.
- Nova Southeastern Law University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Juris Doctor - 1994
- Honors: NSU Martin F. Feinreider Moot Court Competition, 1994
- University of South Florida, Florida
- Bachelor of Arts - 1991
- Major: English
- Autism Speaks Fundraising, 02/2012 to Present
- Walk for Autism Now - Gold Level Fundraiser, 2010 - 2011
- Family Law Firm, Attorney/Partner, 02/1995 to 03/2011
Fraternities or Sororities
- Sigma Delta Tau
- Zeta Beta Tau
- Florida Bar, Attorney, 10/1994 to Present
- Family Law Section Florida Bar, Member, 03/1995 to Present
- Broward County Bar Association, Member, 03/2011 to Present
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem, 1998
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Custody-Parenting Plan, Timesharing and Responsibility
- Alimony, Child Support and Equitable Distribution
- Florida, 1994
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1997
- Advanced Technical Writing Competition, USF
- 10/10 Superb, Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody
- "Top 100 Lawyers" Family Law, The National Advocates
- "10 Best, Florida" Client Satisfaction, American Inst. of Family Law Attorneys
- National Who's Who
- Martindale Hubbell Rating: AV